Friday, February 3, 2017

Fed up with that routine

Ok, so, there was an attack, again? We'll have another info focus?


Tell those terrorists that murdering that often is just boring and despering. I'm fed up a way that doesn't make me feel anything than a little bit of a shock. You're using yourself, abusing us. Stop, will you be pleasant?
Don't you see you're just letting your own member on the way to death? This man that attacked at the Louvre is in hospital. Maybe he's a terrorist, but first a man.
At least there were no innocent victims this time, no crying families, Peace hasn't been really shot on.
Still, let's act for Peace! Use words, or arts, or prayer, or marchs, or even silence to build it! This is our only way!
Maybe I'm too young and too naive, but I'm like Lennon a dreamer! Everyone can be Yoko Ono! I know Muslims, I know Jewes, I know transsexual, I know gays I know metallers, I know French (I'm French ^^) Italians, Brits, German, Swedes, Dutch people, Spanish, Swiss, Austrian, Canadians, Americans, Peruvians; And we've always been living altogether in a way that is of the calmest and most peaceful!

Anyway I offer a minute of silence to the hospitalised policeman and that terrorist so that he realises what he's really doing.

Let's give peace a chance!!!

Oh, and please tell Trump that we don't want his 2nd amendment in our country. No thanks, Mr Trump, go build your walls on an exoplanet and let those innocent Iranians and Irakians the States, those States of freedom that you're chaining with your hair and you stupidity. You're to JFK and Obama what Napoleon III has been to the great, brillant Victor Hugo and his genius fellow writers. But you're human and I respect you; so get back to a human phase...

No comments:

Post a Comment