Sunday, April 9, 2017

Again


Here we go with the usual post I should have posted days ago if Blogger had not decide to pester me.

I can hear you, Sweden is not the most mutilated country. However, how horrible all these attacks can be, when Sweden is hurt I am stabed, because Sweden gave me dreams and hope about the future of our planet. Sustainable developpment, does anyone know that? (Probably not Mr Trump. Climate change is made in China, for sure)

Consequently I owe to tell to all Swedes : Vi står fast vid dig, we stand by you.
However: let’s let Sweden now and look at what’s happening:
Syria. Poutine. Trump. Islamist state. attacks.

That is of a kid’s game.“You shot me, I’ll shoot you.”
Basschar al Assad throw gaz. Trump destroys some syrian bases. Result: attacks. And dead, dead, dead bodies, death everywhere.

THAT HAS TO STOP OR IT WILL MAKE AN END TO US!!!!!

And - well, nothing proves it, it’s just a hypothesis - have you seen how Trump and Poutine are closed? We’re in a fake second Cold War. The US support rebels and Russia support the governement. US and Russia are indirectly fighting. Reminds you of something, yeah?

Well I’m not against the fact 2 countries are opponent ideologically - nobody’s perfect. However, when it comes to be a real conflict where citizens feed beasts called war, violence and greedity, there, I cannot accept it.

My speech may sound naive and common to you - who hasn’t once in his life declared to be against means of violence, though one would know this is mostly useless? I’m young, naive, weird, passionated an fed up with the miseries of our world. A time has to come when these can’t touch you anymore. And that is a shame, dear politicians and terrorists. Cause you kill hope. You kill living hope and intern hope. You kill the last flame in a heart which wish a better world. You murder people that would have offered a lot, that would have changed our world by discovering how to cure some disease, that would have helped to destroy crisis, to develop some poor countries, to repare our mistakes on climate change, to judge maffia, to put democratic or at least decent regimes everywhere, or simply, to make a better daily life to their relatives, neighbors, etc, or to let born some passion or hobby in a head that could become a great artist.

My message is simplist and naive, it has been said time and time again, but I had to tell it. I care about humanity, though, as every imperfect human I can’t always be commited
So here is the thing that poses a problem: Poutine and Trump are friends. Gaz attack in Alep. Trump reacts. Everyone acclames him for his speech, declares he is now a real president.
Trump will never be a sustainable, a good president for our future planet if he can’t realise the environnemental problems. The only president that would be efficient and hearted for such a country would consist of a mix between an actualised JFK, Obama and Victor Hugo (my beloved!).

Well, people declare Trump is now really a president of the US.

Strange, yeah?

Who knows if Trump hasn’t asked Poutine to ask Al Hassad to attack, so that Trumpy’s popularity goes up worldwide? I have no proof of it, it is only a thought.
World has always been corrupted, it is now and it will be forever. However we all have bits of power to modify a little thing. (Well, myself I have to say I can’t really believe it). You aren’t Lorenzo-zaccio!

The best thing to put an end to Islamism is to convince terrorist to change their minds, or to wait for something that would make it. At an end some will begin to resist.

Hope, don’t let us down….

No comments:

Post a Comment