Sunday, June 4, 2017

Again

Yep. Attacks. Again.

What else do I have to say?
What else?
Tell me, what else?

Back then it was in Paris
Now it is London
And Syria's still hurt

Again.

I would like to tell
That I don't care
Cause this is really killing my mind.

Art is supposed to cure
So why should I force myself
To write about some topics that are like virus?

This is ludicrous
Our time will certainly be called the engaged poem period
Too much terror too much engaged poetry
Will we have one poet to shake death?
One poet as noisy as Rimbaud?
Arthur I miss you

But this happened
In Paris
In Alep
In Turkey
In Afghanistan

What can we do?
Let them do? Venge ourselves?

No

Wait
Wait inside the night
Try to live
To be passioned
To reach good old times
To read
To read even those annoyingly right poets

Be brave

I know saying it is useless
Anyway some would tell you we are one voice one silence
One person

Let serve ourselves
And the others

Ronsard talked about Carpe Diem
Listen to him

Don't let those fool beat you down
You're worther than them
They are human beings for sure
And no human is perfect
Even you
Even me
Even Saints

Live
Write poetry or any litterary genre
Be artsy
Be yourself

Go inside yourself
Find your inconscient part of yourself
Marry it with your conscient part
And live as you wish

Yeah arts are a consequence of suffering

But aren't we pursuing the curse to Happiness?

Be happy

Nobody knows what one can do
The best
Or the worst

No comments:

Post a Comment